Global Marketing Business & Leadership Services
Marketing Management | Brand Management | Marketing Communications
With StratGo Marketing, you get plug-in marketing leadership to drive your business forward.
You get a professional, practical business leader who works easily with you and your team to deliver smart, disciplined marketing action that drives profitable sales.
- Operational Expertise. StratGo’s president has held head of global marketing and senior marketing positions in B2B and consumer products companies including: food and beverage; ingredients; AgTech; agribusiness.
- Multi-environment Experience. StratGo’s president has developed and implemented business action plans for both well-known and emerging companies and brands.
What does a “plug-in marketing leader” mean for your company?
- StratGo Marketing can deliver the action and performance expected from a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Vice President of Marketing, Director of Marketing or Brand Manager (sometimes called “Fractional CMO”).
- If you don’t have the required marketing expertise or a true marketing capability in-house, StratGo Marketing is an excellent option.
- If you have a senior marketing leader, but with a limited or non-existent team, utilize StratGo Marketing as a force multiplier resource.
- Or, perhaps you’re a sales-driven organization with limited marketing. If so, plug-in StratGo Marketing to achieve strong marketing aligned and working closely with the sales team.
Download PDF: Make a Difference with Plug-in Marketing Leadership
The Right Start Philosophy
With the constant buzz about the latest marketing tool, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s really important to achieve sustainable business performance.
Start with the right mindset and philosophy so you can build from a solid marketing and business discipline foundation.
- See and understand the big picture.
- Figure out who you are – or want to be.
- Know the customer’s point-of-view.
- Get organized for action.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional colleagues to work as a team.
- Embrace the sales team as an agent for success.
Once you’re organized with a game plan (strategy), then determine what tactics to use and why. Provide hands-on leadership to make it happen.
Remember: Strategy First, Then Tactics.®